View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

You guys really hit your stride this episode; hilarious and well paced. Loved it.

These are gifts to or from lovers but they are shitty enough for me to share;

For Christmas a couple of years ago my aunt bought me a donkey. But I didn't even get to pet the fuckin thing, it was a donkey bought for some village apparently. So in my Christmas card there is a little card saying, "The WhoKnowsIfThisPlaceExistsVille Village in Whosawheresadatta now has their own donkey to assist in farming and..." I can't remember the rest but seriously.

This same aunt bought my daughter a little llama doll thing made with real llama hair! As if the real llama hair makes it better.

My sister bought my wife and I as a combined present for Christmas, a small plastic shitty measuring jug half filled with some chocolates.

I have bought some of the gifts on your shit list for my wife but she seemed to like them at the time. I will now go home and grovel and apologize since the err of my ways has been put on full blast with a bucket of sass.