View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This was so fucking painful I had to force myself to endure it, and the only way I could get to the end of it was by listening to it in chunks (yes pun) of 15 to 20 minutes while cleansing my ear palate in between with the sound of cats fighting and babies crying. It's so fucking painful the only reason I didn't give up on it altogether and kept slogging my way through to the end was because I felt like Keith earned it by toiling so damn hard to keep trying to make a conversation happen and showed so much dedication to make it through the episode without smashing something the least I could do was be a witness to his torment out of respect for his dedication to the cause.

The guy was so retarded he made Keith sound retarded. It's like BJ was spewing so much retardation it was getting all over Keith so that Keith's normally charmingly goofy speech and language quirks come across like Keith was as stupid as BJ is. It's like BJ's retardation was so massive it had enough gravity to have formed a black hole of retardation which sucked in all sense of sense. BJ was sounding like a drooling cretin, but Keith was the one who'd never heard of Japan's second biggest city? BJ was coming across like a barely functional moron but he was the one calling Keith out for his odd uses of tense when he's asking questions about the past? When Keith began a question: "When you and me were kids ..." and the slurring imbecile "corrects" him, "Me and you," my head literally exploded. Literally.

God damn. The only good part was when he was vomiting, because then he wasn't talking.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote