View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Danny runs through some of his jokes for his upcoming live stand-up show that is in the future as he writes this but in the past as you read it. Isn't that weird? I guess that's how writing works, though. Also, I guess Keith and Danny are friends because duh, of course they are. Are you kidding me? Danny cares about Keith, Keith cares about Danny and sometimes people who care about each other say and do hurtful things, because that's just how life works. But, in any case, a loving relationship is built upon healthy conversation and understanding, and that's what you get on this week's episode of That's the Show with Danny. Oh, and Chemda is here too, I guess. I swear, it's like she's not even trying these days.
Lol.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote