View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
violachick8
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
It just occurred to me that you are the only one who does not agree w/ BroLo or Alex. Probably because you are a woman and know first hand how awful and uncomfortable it can be...

I say have some couth, (manners or refinement) about it. Don't be a creep. Be sincere.

If it is clear that the relationship isn't going to pan out then I suppose you can beg for sex and/ or remind her that she is a prostitute for not having sex with you. It makes no sense, will surely haunt you as she warns all her friends of you being a psycho dick, but it will make you feel better for at least 5 minutes. Worth it!
I think I might not have made myself the most clear when writing what I wrote. Do make the grand gesture to do something and let them know FOR SURE that you are interested. It is then that you should remove yourself from the relationship.
I've been on both sides of it and in my experience this is the most healthy course of action.
On Keith's comment: If I remember correctly the writer of the letter has made no such grand gesture yet he was just texting her and wanting to know how to best proceed. I intended my post to be a response to Brolo and Alex's discussion of what happens after you make a gesture.
I wish I had had the time to post this sooner to clear things up but oh well.