View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
JSZilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Congratulations, America. You are one ridiculous bitch. Who's hungry for some McDonald's?
Assuming that McDonald's did not plan this whole caper of kidnapping the girls; hiring three brothers to do the follow through, and then get one of their fav customers to stumble upon the kidnapees. Which I'm not saying happened. Like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man it just kinda popped in my head.

But assuming that idea is not true. I think a congratulations is in order for McDonald's. In our desperation we turned to a company we didn't fully understand. Some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world eat. Ya see Mr. Piffle, Mickey Dees is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote