View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Blitzgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBurst View Post
Compared to people of my generations, he is modest. We are turning into a bunch of asshole holes who over promote.
Now I have to know how old you are, that you think you're a different generation than Danny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Ass sex absolutely counts. I really can't wrap my head around how it would not count. I knew several girls who would have ass sex to keep their virginity and I didn't get it... Btw I only ever blew the guys i ended up fucking.
The "technical virgin" idea has been around a long time. If you have a sassy grandma like I did, she'll tell you the way it was during WWII times. Basically, the idea is you can do anything except break the hymen and still be a virgin, and it all boils down to repressed religious bullshit about purity and an obsession with virginity. But yeah, young people have been banging around forever.

And for the record, everything that can be included under the umbrella of "foreplay" counts as sex, IMO. I'm the same as you, I've never "just" blown a guy and never had any other physical contact with him. You girls gotta get reciprocation on that shit, c'mon! You're doing yourselves a disservice.

Last edited by Blitzgal; 07-03-2013 at 06:49 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote