View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dean from Australia
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
Dean from Australia's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,297
I spent most of my night shift listening to this and I can't decide what was more stressful - the patient who was bleeding out after nasal and facial surgery or listening to Danny's "very, very close to McNally" deconstruction. ( I of course say this with love ).

Danny's talent as a writer blows my emotions and I think he should definitely up his output in this regard. It is cathartic especially if you want to unload some baggage onto a page in a creative way and the work of Danny I've read thus far is fucking genius.

Danny's whole "Leaving Las Vegas" internal torment thing is 80% bullshit - it's real for sure - but it's bullshit that needs to be jettisoned now. The other 20% is worthy of exploration but only with the aim of jettisoning that as well.

Write Danny. Write. You should be fucking literary famous inside 2 years.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Dean from Australia Dot Com
(Offline)   Reply With Quote