View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #37 (permalink)
Larion
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leentron3030 View Post
Andrea is fucking rad. I don't know why she thinks she is a mess; I don't see it.
ANY women who says she is a mess is indeed a mess; same thing for crazy. Not that I have any experience with these women who say they are crazy and end up popping up at your job demanding to know your whereabouts while you hide in the stockroom hoping that she will actually listen to the security officer who is asking her to leave before the police are called. I don't know anything about that kind of shit but if I did I wouldn't file papers with the county assuring she stays at least a 500 feet away from me. Not my area of expertise. And the ones who say they are a mess? She means she is an emotional wreck and she will destroy your kind soul by fucking a few guys she knows you can't stand all while calling you her brother or bestie and then call you the next day sobbing about how she doesn't know why she allows guys to treat her this way. Again this is just information I am gathering from dark indie films and not my real life experience.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote