Thread: 41: Dog Days
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Chemda's spiel from 19:13 is pure gold. I love how she just gets on a roll and even though Danny is interupting and she's addressing his interjections she never loses the thread of her point or the energy and momentum of her will to make that point. So sharp, so incisive, so perfectly delivered on the fly. Just brilliant and honestly kind of sexy in that I'm A Woman Who Knows How To Take Charge Of The Moment And Who Totally Gets It kind of way.

And then Danny's, "Well then why did you even bring it up," was perfect. I wouldn't say "sexy", but then I'm not one of those guys who ever gave it "the old college try" so maybe I'm not in the "target demo" to make that "judgement".

But Danny, speaking of sexy, was the Keith's Dog Is Sexy jag inspired by the recent Comedy Bang Bang where Scott Aukerman is telling Brian Posehn how sexy he find Brian's very young son? I was immediately reminded of that CBB but it wasn't until you brought out the "Mah wiiiiife" that I figured you probably count Scott Aukerman as a comedic influence. Which is a great thing, because after taking a while to "get it" I've found Scott Aukerman increasingly hilarious over the last couple of years and you could certainly have far worse influences than that guy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote