View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
archicat

Regarding the tweet I sent, I did not call anyone an asshole - I said:

"Seriously people RSVPing and then telling you 10 days before they can't make it to the wedding is really fucking annoying."

This is after the 4th person cancelled, a week before the wedding after everything had been: 1) paid for 2) place cards + favors made 3) table chart made (which I did myself so it's a lot more work that just telling the venue to make changes). Maybe I shouldn't have tweeted, but I was annoyed.

The weirdness was that Sarah told me at my bachelorette party (which we had a great time at and I was happy she came) that they'd known they couldn't make it to the wedding days before they told us. They didn't tell us until a couple of days after Peter was on the show because he didn't want it to be awkward with Keith. As people planning a wedding and knowing how much is involved, we just thought they'd have known better as alot gets done in that last week. I blame Peter as he's been married before, he should know.

The bachelorette party I can't speak for; Keith just felt weird leaving for the weekend for a couples joint party that it seemed I wasn't invited to. Then the wedding invite that hasn't turned up. Just 3 things together added up to weirdness.

And... scene.

#weddingdrama
(Offline)   Reply With Quote