View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
JSZilla

I hope the Batsy/Supes movie is good. I just don't understand why you would have Bats' first film be in a Supes movie. After all from what I understand Batman is being rebooted. But whatever. It is different than what Disney is doing with Marvel which is good in my book. Also, if your gonna do Batman/Superman why not call it The World's Finest? Shrug.

What I wanna see is Guardians of the Galaxy. I wanna see the more obscure characters. I want a good interstellar epic Green Lantern movie. Not Ryan Reynolds saves the day. I wanna see a revamped Swamp Thing, the Flash, Hush as a bad guy. C'mon. Who's dick do I gotta suck to see the JSA?

Edit: Booster Gooooold. Blue Beetle?! Any version. C'mooooon. I'll put on elf ears and act like the super cool Rev Jen but then take it like a champ if I can get a fucking Captain Marvel (DC or Marvel) movie.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 07-25-2013 at 07:27 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote