View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I know I'm a bit behind but with all the new music I've been getting PLUS all the extra content coming each week with VIP - I think I have good reason.

Great episode and I loved the idea for the couple to go splash out and head back to their spot to finish off the night. It's easy to put off spending the extra dough and just keep it safe but you gotta make these anniversaries stand out from your regular date nights. I doubt you'd look back on it and think it would have been better to do the same old thing - keep it interesting yo!

Great job as always Brolo - think you are somehow pushing the envelope as to when the intro music kicks and when you start talking. I think the next time I think about starting an episode you would've worked your magic and you will start the "Brother Love Hooooooooooooooour" before I have even pushed the button to start it.

And the music? Hot damn, Them Vibes sounds slammin'!