View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 07:20 AM   #27 (permalink)
campy
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
Personally, I think you should need a license to breed. These fucking idiots who have kids, thinking that the little shits are going to fix their lives; and then they find out that the cunty crotchdroppings require work and responsibilty, and then they dump them onto the school system & society to fix.

Fuck that shit.

That's nice. But your kid is your kid. If you want to bribe your kid not to hit you, that's fine, but why should you be allowed to impose your values upon other parents?

Parents, be they good bad or ugly, should have free reign over their kids. Beat them, starve them, make the little fuckers work. Only CAVEAT is no sexual abuse (if there's a chance of getting caught, otherwise, pedo away, baby).
You are contradicting yourself here. No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada. I don't know what it's like anywhere else, I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that right here and now hitting = bullying and bullies are on the shit list here.

"I won't hit you if you don't hit me" is my attempt at trying to teach him to respect his mom, respect others and see that there are consequences if he doesn't. I am testing it out, so far it's working. Bribery works too so I have used that...but in PC language it is called positive reinforcement...give it a try it's great!!!

I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote