View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 03:24 AM   #32 (permalink)
Scumhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
You are contradicting yourself here.
Bullshit. Where am I contradicting myself?

Quote:
No, he's not MY kid, he's societies kid and my job is make sure he can live in the P.C. world that we currently live in here in Canada.
See my earlier question about you being a life-support system for a uterus.

Quote:
I don't know what it's like anywhere else, I don't know what the future will hold but I do know that right here and now hitting = bullying and bullies are on the shit list here.
Waaah. Just because a certain host got the shit beaten out of him as a kid, doesn't mean that beating kids is wrong. Thank fuck for the PA bullies. Without them, we might not have this podcast. Well worth some scrawny little cunt having his childhood ruined.

Quote:
"I won't hit you if you don't hit me" is my attempt at trying to teach him to respect his mom, respect others and see that there are consequences if he doesn't. I am testing it out, so far it's working.
What are the consequences? No Internet? He'll figure out a way around it.

Quote:
give it a try it's great!!!
No. fuck you. you're not my mom.

Quote:
I think we can agree that hitting a 4 year old around is a little over kill. I, personally, can think of better ways to get control over this 40 pound child then to lace into him with my fists.
Fair enough, but as his mum, it's your right to beat him if YOU want to. And fuck anyone who tells you how to raise your kid. You're the one who has to put up with the little cunt, so you get to do what you want.