View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
JSZilla

Jesus fuck. I hate posting with out listening to the show...But the Whites?! I saw the documentary on them not too long ago and I believe it was Chemda who mentioned it? Fuck I forget who it was who brought it up on here. Netflix is where it was touted. Awesome movie. But I can't wait to listen to this bullshit. I can ONLY imagine this will be a train wreck. It's like watching a comedian who you know is drunk and in a bad mood. This can only go uphill from here lol.

Also, you bring West Virginia into the equation and it's like going to the candy store at age seven. What could go wrong and this is gonna fucking give me a boner all at the same time are the things your dealing with. Aces.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 08-14-2013 at 06:14 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote