View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Kunal Arora: A New Kind Of Feminism in the Pejorative

Couch surfing is tricky and there is an etiquette to it. This is why it's called 'surfing.' You have to delicately balance your broke-ass so as not to offend couch owner.

Do: vacuum the house, take out garbage, mow the lawn, make yourself scarce (IE don't lounge around house all day) show that you are attempting a job and/ or working. If there are roommates of your 'buddy' who is letting you crash there; offer to chip in on electric. The worst is when a couch surfer becomes a burden and causes rift between friend and other roommates.

Don't: do anything that Kunal Arora is doing! This guy is a complete leech. As interesting as his couch surfing idea is; I was totally disgusted at his manipulation of a single mother.

Who is kidding who?

"It's her kid" Well yeah, shit-head, but you're dating her and thus 'the kid' is in your life as well. Single parents are package deals.

Do you pay anything? "Well, I have to party" There is nothing worse than some dude getting high or drunk and then going to his girlfriend's house to get laid, waking the kid. Hey little 6 yr old girl, this is what mommies do, allow strange men w/ no intention of helping in any way, come over drunk or high and fuck mom... Ugh. It's fucking gross.

"The goal is not to ask mom for help" Does this twit not see that he has merely swapped his mother; for a single mother?

Keith and Chemda asked some really great questions and I appreciate this scumbag motherfucker (re-read that word motherfucker and wonder why it is used as a pejorative) this con-artist coming on and expounding upon why it's ok that he's completely ruining not only some woman's life, but a little 6 yr old girl's as well.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 08-15-2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Kunal disgusts me; I wanted to be clear
(Offline)   Reply With Quote