View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
littlp
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Another hilarious episode. I have no idea what Emily's dream meant, but just reminded me of the truly fucked up ones I've been having.

Before I tell my dream, I have to say that I am beyond 100% positive that at no point was I ever raped, sexually abused or molested. I have a pretty good memory and the earliest memory I have was my dad beating my mother when I was around 2 years old. There is no question in my mind that I have never experienced sexual abuse.

I keep having these reoccuring dreams where I have been sexually assaulted/abused when I was a kid. Most of the time it is a faceless person. The most recent one was Russell Crowe. Basically, it goes along the lines of my parents allowing these people into my room and giving them full access to me. And then it switches to me being an adult and trying to deal with it.

I also keep having reoccuring dreams that my husband and I for whatever reason are living with my parents until I get into a huge fight with my dad, calling him an asshole for being so violent during our childhood. We also still have our house, and it usually has been broken into. Sometimes the robbers are still in our house and try to kill us.