View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
campy
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was in the chat after saying my peace.

DJ, you should listen to the whole show, judging with 1/3 the info is not effective. That is what I was trying to explain in the chat. We, the listener, are getting a fraction of the story. I feel for Danny, I get why Keith and Chemda had enough based on the stories they told us. i have a few comments and this will be my final say on it

- We weren't there to witness the interactions, the shadiness, the weird behavior from Patrice. K and C hid all of that from the audience to protect her they say. So, it is a hard pill to swallow for a fan of 7-8 years who has become invested in a guest with 244 shows under her belt to just say"yes, you're right, she's a cunt".

- Venting on air and maligning a guest, a former friend, without the benefit of the person in question actually there to defend herself, feels shady on the part of k and C even if you have just cause. You've done this before, to many former guests and friends and it has never felt comfortable.

Lauren did say in the chat that she always felt Patrice was a bitch to Chemda and that rubbed her the wrong way and , for me, that was a testimonial to the truth. I LOVED Chemda's passionate speech about her feelings of her and Keith being "The Show" and the guests add to the experience but THEY were the show. To me, it was a pride that the audience rarely gets to hear from Chemda. By that I mean K and C rarely brag about their teamwork on the show, it was so nice to hear.

With or without Patrice I will be listening. I am a strong KATG fan, a big supporter in your forums, have been a listener since 2006. Will miss the personality that is Patrice as she has always been my favourite guest. her honesty, quick wit and razor tongue has always made me laugh. it is too bad it had to end in such a manner

Last edited by campy; 08-23-2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Its manner not manor, duh
(Offline)   Reply With Quote