View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
TAFKAP

This is Emily. In case anyone is interested, I think I figured out what the dream meant!

So there was that group of people who didn't like me, right? They were always doing fun things without me and I wanted to be included. And the head honcho was the old blind woman (whose sweater I apparently stole).

Blindness in a dream basically means not being able to see clearly (duh). So this person hates me, but she's not seeing me for who I really am, and the more I try to prove myself to her, the more threatening she becomes for some reason.

My Native American friends are the people who have always been there, people who have accepted me from the beginning. But I can't appreciate them because I'm worried about what my enemies think about me.

So then I try to piss them off, no pun, by peeing on their property. Peeing in a dream means letting go of something you're holding onto, so I'm essentially "relieving myself" of the desire I feel to try to fit in with these people. But despite my rejection of them, they still come after me. So I decide to flee. I go to the place where many people flee to when they want to leave their past behind--the airport.

A busy airport in a dream represents wanting to break free from the past and work toward a positive future. It's my hope for a fresh start of the next phase of my life. But the old woman finds me at the airport.

For a brief moment, she doesn't know who I am, so she doesn't judge me based on pre-conceived notions as she did before. As soon as she discovers that it's me, she goes back to hating me, and chases me all the way to the gate. I think this basically means that the haters are always gonna hate, but I just need to keep looking forward and focus on whatever the next thing is, and not worry about being accepted by anyone and everyone who isn't worth it.

After studying the Dream Dictionary for the past hour, I think I've become an expert. I'll interpret anyone's dream in exchange for candy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote