View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Johnny Be Good

Wow! What a great collection of stories! Why isn't Johnny writing a book? Or a movie script?

He was jerking off and his ejaculate went up and over the stall, into an inmate's mouth? Are you fucking serious? That's the greatest jail story - ever!

Now, I didn't like Johnny Run Your Pockets, after his last appearance. I thought he was conning Chemda, just mooching off her, and ultimately dangerous. After this episode however, I feel like he is good people and sincerely done with doing time.

Chemda says that Johnny is rehabilitated. This may be true, but it's to no credit to the prison. Sure, five years in the clink certainly made him think long and hard. There is no 'rehabilitation' in America's penitentiaries. Ask a criminologist/ sociologist and they will tell you the true function of a pen. It is simply to 'warehouse' criminals. That's the term used. "Warehouse.'

It's a testament to Johnny's intelligence and resolve that he is out and staying out. Most people go in for half a decade; come out worse. Excellent episode. Glad he did it and so with such candor.

Everytime Johnny said 'Yeah..' I'm like, this is a cool motherfucker right here
(Offline)   Reply With Quote