View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
BrianAlt
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I actually do the planning for all of our vacations. It's become something I enjoy doing and I'm good at it. I create a daily itinerary for us to follow while we're away. My wife loves it and I usually don't tell her our plans until we're on our way to the destination.

I also make most of our dates, like dinner reservations.

However, I'm oblivious to the calendar, so I always have to ask her what days are free before I make any of these plans.

Bottom line is, every relationship has to figure out who is good at what and be happy over the division of tasks. Meaning, if you agreed for the other person to do something, don't be upset when it doesn't come out 100% how you would like it.

Last edited by BrianAlt; 10-02-2013 at 07:56 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote