View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Fashion, Guns, and Safety

"Clothes make the man" Very true. So I get what Polina does. It feels like artists like to wear what is comfortable. Just whatever. However, in entertainment it's important to look your best and as cliché as it might sound; you gots to look cool, baby!

I had a real problem with the way I dressed. It wasn't until the 3rd or 4th woman told me to quit wearing drab green. I really like earthy colors like green, dark green, light brown, and what I was lovingly told 'shit brown.' ha fucking ha. It wasn't until an ex of mine sat me down and was like, "Dude. You gotta change up your color scheme. You have blue eyes. Buy some blue t-shirts or something."

If you are a man and you are trying to get laid, ask your female friends what they like. Ask women questions. They are the keepers and they will happily tell you. If you are not getting complimented; you are doing something wrong.

Here are some gun range tips:

1) Always set the rifle or hand gun down on the range tables with the barrels pointing towards the target board. They should always be empty when not in use. Always on safety.

2) Pretty much as long as you are aware of where the barrel is pointing: you're good. It's sometimes tricky to load certain guns. Make sure your not waving them around when loading.

3) In my experience, it's ok to get your head straight with the herbals before going to range. Drinking and guns don't mix. Make sure you're fully in control.

4) Never stand to the immediate left of a shooter. Especially with semi-automatic guns. The shells eject super quick and fly all over. You'd be amazed and you will get popped in the head with shell casings!

Guns are a technology that isn't going anywhere - any time soon. Rather than ban them, (an impossibility) everyone should know gun safety. It's important. Also, a lot of fun.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote