View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
TAFKAP

I've been getting brazilian blowouts/keratin for years! It's nothing like a regular blowout. They put keratin protein (the stuff naturally found in hair, but more of it) in your hair, let it sit for a while, then seal it with a straightener. Then you have to wait a couple days to wash your hair, and start using sulfate-free shampoo to keep from depleting the protein. It usually lasts 3-4 months for me depending on the season (Getting your swim on in the summer messes with it because chlorine is harsh on hair).
Honestly, Lauren, I don't think you need it! I have naturally frizzy hair, so it keeps it more manageable, but yours always looks slick, smooth, and straight. The treatment is expensive too--I pay good money to have hair like yours!

On another note, I agree with your dad! The paper crinkle noise is the worst! But I don't associate it with paper bags as much as that thin paper on the tables at the Doctor's office!!! I always lift it up and sit on the table, and I always get lectured for it and told it's for my protection, yada yada WHO CARES IT'S THE WORST NOISE EVER!

Great show as always!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote