View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The best My Name Is Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeith guest was Myka FOX with her epic two-parter full of Mykanificence, but in a mere 67 minutes Katharine the Great has joined Myka at the top of the charts to take first equal position. Coincidence? Or do I just have taste as awesome as RoboMyq? I'll let the world be the judge of that.

However it is I who will be the judge of how awesome Katharine has been on every one of her visits to the various parts of KATGWorld. I didn't think I could like her any more than I did after her That's My Show I'm Danny appearance but I was so wrong. So, so wrong. I should be ashamed of how wrong I was, but due to a devastating accident a few years ago involving two dwarves, thirteen bottles of Schnapps and a woodchipper I no longer have a functioning shame gland.

The revelations and bonhomie from the Bon Jovi "Always" section alone was worth the entire cost of my VIP for the entire year. FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR I SAID!!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote