View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Once again, I did not make a mistake listening to this episode.
Much appreciated! Thanks for continuing to not make mistakes.

Quote:
I particularly liked the bit mocking Australian accents. It felt like racism, but because Kelly laughed, we were forgiven. :-)
Also, you can take solace in the fact that "Australian" is not a race!

Quote:
Myq really sells mushrooms well. The fear of prison is the only thing keeping me from giving them a try.
I'm sorry that you are living in fear. Googling "mushrooms" and "prison" comes up with very few instances of that happening, and generally only for people who were growing large quantities thereof. I also don't want to go to prison, and I don't think I will.

But if you're going to be afraid forever, I recommend taking a trip to Amsterdam where they are legal. Or somewhere closer that they're legal, if such places exist. They are really a life-changing experience.

And I've never thought about it this way, but if I had to spend a month in jail for possession of mushrooms (which I never have and likely never will), that would be MORE than worth the mental experiences I've gained from them.

That said, I don't think I'd like to be on mushrooms IN jail... unless it was a real cushy, non-violent-type jail. Anyway, point is, I don't want to go to jail, I understand that you don't either but I don't think that fear should rule your life, and you should try mushrooms sometime.

(I honestly think your level of fear is on par with someone not leaving the house or getting in a car because they find out that one in 5000 people end up in car accidents. The risk-to-reward level is way off of your expectations.)

That said, you don't have to! Fear forever!
Love
Mushroom Salesmyq
(Offline)   Reply With Quote