View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
JSZilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Wow. This reeks of the same conviction a lifetime smoker might have as they ash their cig and think 'I should really quit these..'
Was I too rambly? I know I can be. Maybe I wasn't clear enough? Or maybe you're using sarcasm. Which is something I rarely know how to detect. Either way, I have been teetering on getting VIP for some time now as I fiddle with my budget. It's shit like this that I always find myself reacting with both shock and awe and then I both want and don't want VIP. But the funny thing is, the want side has grown like a penis. So I really am highly considering it even more than ever. It's like before I wanted to fuck VIP. Maybe in the ass a little bit I could partake. Now I wanna hate fuck it. But still fuck it none the less. Does that help?

PS: I still haven't quit smoking. How the fuck did you know that?!
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote