Thread: 1891: Playboy
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
JSZilla

I liked American Horror Story season 1 alright, I wish they had done more with the Rubber Man. I couldn't deal with season 2, but I really wanted to like it, what with the slasher-like serial killer Bloody Face being in it. Not trying to add spoilers or anything. I couldn't dig it. I hope others can enjoy it. I however, have so far, REALLY enjoyed season 3 of AHS. Jessica Lange is fucking awesome all through out.
I kinda wanna hear more from Keith on this, he may have a hard time putting the show down if he gets invested enough. After Hellraiser 20 and he is still locked in....This could get funny. Especially if he ever starts hating it.

I'm almost curious if Almost Human and Sleepy Hollow (TV show) have been on the bucket list yet.

I'm rambling. Tits. Balls.

Edit: If Chemda is recommending dildos, like fucking ever, I will cry laughing if a rubber fist is ever brought into it to a child on learning how to pleasure one's self.
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 12-11-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Cocks?!?!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote