Thread: 1891: Playboy
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
lalalemon
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

1891: Playboy

I LOVED season 1 of AHS. I was legitimately watching-through-my-fingers-scared through most of the last half of the season, and Jessica Lang is a goddamn fox. Season 2 got too rapey for me. A lot of the shock and gore seemed to be just for shock and gore's sake and didn't really add to the story.

So far loving season 3! I highly recommend 1 & 3 to Chemda. I hate hate hate scary movies, but the fantastic twisting plot with some jumpy/anxious moments dispersed through out makes it a really fun show. And gives you a good excuse to cuddle.

As for introducing daughters to
toys: as someone who improvised with a sonicare electric toothbrush from from the ages of 11-14, I can honestly say it took me a couple years to gain sensitivity back. I probably was a weird hypersexual kid, but I abused that makeshift vibe before I even knew what an orgasm was. Truth be told I got a little obsessive over it. That could be an unintended side affect of introducing a vibrator that early, but it did help me figure out that making myself feel good was a good thing, which in turn probably set me on the trajectory of being a very sex positive person.

I say have the pro masturabtion, sex positive talk at 12, mention then use of toys and the pros to learning about your own body, and then return to the topic in a few years and offer to buy a vibrator.

Last edited by lalalemon; 12-11-2013 at 11:49 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote