Thread: 1891: Playboy
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #62 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I'm a little confused by Sparrow and the great relationship with her father also.
I assumed Sparrow was like me in that she raised herself. I didn't have parents. Almost 100% of what I learned was either on the street or in a book or in a movie or knowledge gleaned from a friend's story.

My daughter goes to public schools. They're shitholes filled with kids that are unloved, uncared for, and essentially thrown away.

I don't give a fuck if I over parent my kid. Let her have some 'intimacy issues' I'd rather her pay a shrink w/ her high paying successful job that she got from her dad pushing too much than end up a single mother, with no education, and a minimum wage job.

Sparrow is really smart. I don't think my daughter would end up like her if I took the same approach her father did with her. I don't know. I could be totally wrong. I just know that everyone likes my daughter. They like her cuz she's about as well-adjusted as an 11 yr old can be in 2013.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote