Thread: 1891: Playboy
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #86 (permalink)
ImStillToni
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I told her mom, 'Look, you have the discussion and get her on birth control. I'll pay for the pill, I'll tell her how evil boys are, and I'll remind her that I will totally disown her if she gets pregnant in high school...
Love is very conditional. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
Piff, you know I adore you right? I think you're doing the right thing as far as your daughter. My father too gave me the "if you get pregnant before you are married/still living in my house I will kill you" and it worked. I have older half siblings and by the time i was in 8th grade both my bro and sis (my dad's kids) had kids. My father paid for wayyy too many abortions for my sister who was at the time a drug addict. He was terrified I would get pregnant and wanted to put the fear in me. And he did.

At age 14, I was raped by my "boyfriend" on Friday and had to sit next to his ass on the bus on Monday. After that, I got in my first long term monogamous relationship and I went to my parents and informed then I wanted to get on birth control because i was having sex with the boyfriend who later became fiance #1 (you know how I do lol). I was on birth control from age 14 until I met my husband at age 21 and I never had a pregnancy scare in my life. A few years ago my father admitted to me as much as he HATED hearing me admit I was having sex, he was so proud I was responsible enough to ask for birth control. And I simply told him "because I knew if I came home pregnant, you would kill me."

See? It works. Go with it, my friend.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote