Thread: 1891: Playboy
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #94 (permalink)
ImStillToni
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Ok. Agreed.
I want to be clear here. I have NEVER told my daughter I would not love her. Not ever. That would be a 'conditional love.'
I have told her what I expect from her. I have said PLEASE make your life easier. You see how your aunts are. You see how other women's lives are ruined by teen pregnancy. I said: Graduate HS. Graduate College. Don't get preggo until you are married.
Those 3 things that I started telling my daughter about a year ago, (she is 11 now) do you moms (and Sparrow) have a problem with? Agree?
Piff, I did not even finish this thread before we started talking so I didn't see this post. I want to give you a hug & say my parents reiterated those very same expectations for me because they wanted better for me. I graduated high school no problem and my father didn't get his GED until he was 60. I dropped out of college a few times, but have since gotten both my associates and bachelors and am going back for my Masters just my mother when I was a kid. And i didn't get preggo before I was married. True, I haven't gotten pregnant AFTER I got married (the $$$$i spent on birth control all those years was and is still a very cruel & fucked up joke imo), but I somehow got all 3 of my parent's "dreams" for me completed. I have certainly screwed up along the way but deep down, I'm proud I was able to accomplish the goals/ideals my parents had for me because they simply wished that my life was "easier" than theirs...and isn't that what every parent truly wants for their child? Maybe I'm old fashioned or maybe more should be old fashioned, but I wanted you to know I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with your expectations for your daughter as long as she knows you love her and you will figure it out along the way. I know my parents raised me out of love and wanted the best for me and it sounds like you are the same - at least you care. ok screw this shit I'm not high enough, feel free to message me before Scumhook pops up and fucks up our lovefest
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote