Thread: 1891: Playboy
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
ImStillToni
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I completely agree/see your point Sparrow.

And I'm not sure if I made it clear but before I got married at 25, I had heart-to-heart with both of them separately and it all came out. I didn't grow up with them brownbeating me into submission to do what they wanted or anything, but I will say as a minority I think there is a slight difference that my parents/I have to deal with that White people do not (it's a fact, I'm not trying to offend anyone but basically a lot of us were and still are raised with the "you have to try 2x as hard just to break even in this society" mentality).

I certainly stumbled as well, but they let me live my own life including making my own mistakes and just tried to guide me along the way. That how I viewed Piff's posts - he simply was coming from a place of concern and love for his daughter imho. Fuck being your kid's friend. this is why the gap between generations is now 14-18 years when it used to be 20-30+ yrs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the correlation between these kids getting handed everything to them by their friend/parents and then can't do shit on their own without being coddled or autocorrect.
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote