Thread: 128: Zamatteo
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 09:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
What a sparklingly wonderful ep!!!

And not just because Matteo (on occasion) sparkles, Sasheer was fantastic and Myq (as usual) was the perfect host.

The fucking arbitrary time limit was up all too soon, but as usual, it was not I who'd made the mistake.

11/10 - this one's getting saved.
You may have outdone your (always wonderfully complimentary) self with this latest assessment.

I felt like I should start my gratitude like that as opposed to my normal inclination to just mirror your words in my thanks, like "What a sparklingly wonderful comment!" (Which is also true.)

Sorry about the time limit! (But that's the way the world works. If you're enjoying it.)

Glad you enjoyed it so!

PS for anyone confused about the "11/10" reference, I am interpreting that as your rating of this episode as an "Eleven out of Ten," and not a reference to "November Tenth" which would also be a possible interpretation but one that makes less sense given the context. (If no one was confused by it like that, my apologies for thinking it might have happened, just because it took me a second.)

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Myq, I'm so loving your comedy album 'Meat Robot' !!!

Can you put an iTunes link in the show description here? You should. Every Myq fan should hear this thing. It's...it's...truly amazing.

It's like if Mitch Hedberg had jokes with substance. Really clever stuff.
That's very high praise and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much, glad you're enjoying it!

As far as a link goes, how is THIS!?!?
That's a link to the "buy" page on my website, where you can find the itunes link, the amazon one, and one to purchase a physical copy, direct from ME.

Hope that works for you! Sincerely appreciated, thanks again!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote