Thread: 65: Being There
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't know if I said it already or if I've been shamefully lax in this area, but I'm here to say the That's My Show It's Danny's Show entertainment for me starts each time with the delightful accompanying blurb*. I appreciate them very much. They lift me up where I belong. Where eagles fly. On mountains high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael's Servant View Post
Welcome back to That's the Show with Danny! I'm your intro writer; now here's your host, Danny! Hey, folks! Thanks for checking out my show. This week, I'm joined once again by my trusty compadres Chemda and Keith. Listen in as we argue about strip clubs, music, and a television sequel series to Being John Malkovich! You'll love it! I love you! I thought I saw you on the train today; it broke my heart.

* That's biz** jargon for "informational paragraph"
** That's biz jargon for show business
(Offline)   Reply With Quote