View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 06:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
bw81
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I can really sympathise with Danny. When you have a certain bunch of songs or albums that really mean something to you and you try to show someone else what you are talking about it never goes well.

I've got a friend who placates me and will listen to whatever I throw on after I've had a few drinks and am waxing lyrical as to why these 3 seconds of this particular song are incredible. I'm not a lyrics guy so its even harder to explain how a guitar line can crush me.

We all love music and there are certain elements to music that can be appreciated easily by everyone; the beat, the melody, its cadence, etc... but once your own personal emotion ties to a song, it can be really hard to share that without seeming insane.

Good thing too, because it was fuckin hilarious to see Keith, Chemda and Myka take all of 1.5 seconds to destroy each song.

The tease of a show or shows being cancelled... :O

Last edited by bw81; 01-19-2014 at 06:08 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote