View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Hey there, sports fans. That’s something my Uncle Tom used to say to my sisters and me when we were kids. Except he was from Boston, so it sounded more like “hey dere spoats feeans.” Also, no, he did not own a cabin, you awful racist. He owns a very nice house in Plymouth, Massachusetts. BUT! Today’s episode is not about Uncle Tom. No, today is all about Libby, except it isn't even, because it’s The Danny Show. BUT! Libby is back, which is super cool. I will always consider her the once and forever co-host of this show, because she was on it from the very beginning. She has a great vibe that goes really well with this show. I don’t know if that’s an insult or a compliment, but it’s true. Also, I shaved my dumb shitty beard and I made an appointment with a psychiatrist for my dumb shitty head. Stay tuned to see how both of those new developments unfold. Love always, your friend, Danny.
I wouldn't go as far as saying my VIP bucks are worth it just to see the episode descriptions but ...

... ah, who am I kidding, I totally would go that far.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote