View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 04:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
fredd

this guy saying pepto or whatever counteracts a mushroom trip has misunderstood something. mushroom spores that shoot out... what?

anyway, there is something that counteracts a mushroom/psychedelic trip for real. benzos (xanax, valium, etc). take sublingually for faster effect if really in trouble. i've never had to take any but there's a wealth of people on the internet saying benzos work for this purpose, and very well. anyways i'd guarantee 100% you're not going to want to jump into a fire. also the acidic thing - the main active ingredient of mushrooms is psilocin - there's also psilocybin - which gets converted into psilocin in your stomach, but can be converted into psilocin in an acidic enviroment beforehand for faster onset. infact, if you're worried about being stuck in a trip for 4 hours, then there's a thing called lemon-tek - which is basically mushrooms + pure lemon juice. it can be a lot more intense than a regular trip as usually your stomach takes it's time digesting all of the mushrooms you just stuffed into yourself, but that's why you should lower dose 2x or 3x when using lemon juice and also why the duration of a lemon-tek trip is usually halved, but onset is rapid. I find this a good fit for me because waiting an hour for the mushrooms to start working can get anxious sometimes. since this is more potent though, preparing should be left to someone that's familiar with it and research should be done. also, funnily enough, lemon juice has anti-nausea properties (things like beta-pinene, also found in ginger) which come in handy aswell (since besides the mushroom chitin (black stuff under cap) which is hard to digest (that's why people drink tea, powderize, etc) usually the main culprit of nausea is serotonin - these tryptamine psychedelics bind to serotonin receptors, 5-ht1, 5-ht2 - causing psychedelic effects, but also to 5-ht3 which can cause nausea. (weed helps, anti-nausea medicines eg. ondansetron are actually usually 5-ht3 antagonists and so is lemon). anyways i'm sure you'd have a great time with lauren whatever way you consumed them.

sorry for wall of text

Last edited by fredd; 03-05-2014 at 05:26 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote