View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Marisela
Administrator

72: RIP Shitty Jim's Terrible Shitty Condoms

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!! Welcome back to That’s the Show with Danny, YOUR source for live breaking news in the NYC metro area! What a great show we’ve got for you folks this week! Michael Khalili and Marisela Arias, the behind-the-scenes gurus of the KATG scene, do Danny the honor of appearing on mic and demonstrating the fact that they are fantastic in-front-of-the-scenes talent too. This is one of our best episodes in recent memory, ladies and gentlemen. I am honestly envious of you getting to listen to it for the first time. This episode is dedicated to Shitty Jim’s Terrible Shitty Condoms, and the memory of its founder, “Shitty” Jim Shittington. Shitty Jim’s was an American institution from 1791 to 2014 and we are devastated by the loss of both Jim and his fine shitty products. We wish you the best in this world and the next, Jim. Godspeed. This obituary sponsored by Shitty Jean’s Terrible Shitty Female Condoms.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote