View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 07:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
foxdougan
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hi everyone,

I feel kind of embarrassed about my call in with JFOD yesterday, so I just wanted to write down how I should have put it without sounding like a fangirl.

Keith and Chemda,

I'm a guy, 25 years old, have been listening since I was 18 or 19, and I give a mountain of gloopy sloppy stinky shits about this forum post.

Congratulations on nine years of podcasting! When I started listening to KATG about six or seven years ago, I could never have known how this show would change my life. A guy I met one evening mentioned your podcast, and after first downloading it I was hooked, and I've listened every day since.

I always felt like a social outcast when I was younger, but it was directly from listening to the frank and open conversation between Keith, Chemda and their guests that I realised I'm not alone in the way I think and feel about the world. Especially meeting you both and all the other Europe-based clan in London - I know now that I'm not a social retard.

Keith and Chemda between them make a hilarious, sweet, touching and, at times, brutally honest podcast... so many radio shows and media out there just don't do this, making you feel dumb, like you don't fit in because you don't see your view of the world on screen or don't hear it on the radio. Keith and Chemda tell it like it is.

I now have confidence in myself to be who I want to be and that's all down to YOUR hard work over so many years.

My life has changed so much since then, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst. But you have always been there for me, without even knowing it.

In short: You've changed my life.

Tanks and L'Chaim!

FoxDougan

As a bonus, here's a pic of JFOD calling into the show. He asked a random guy in the bar if he lived nearby and had a good internet connection, so here's us calling in from this guy's massage table.

http://imgur.com/3Mzxx4b
http://imgur.com/cgFzvyR

Last edited by foxdougan; 03-08-2014 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Images and sprelling
(Offline)   Reply With Quote