View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

A+ for the entire episode obviously but A++ for both the advertisement and the Dr Megaphone visit. The ad read had me laughing so hard it would have made me double over if I wasn't already hunched over from being inside a nice cosy roof space. Ditto for Dr Megaphone who literally killed me with the $20 co-pay malarkey. I looked up what "co-pay" means in American a couple of weeks ago when he first mentioned it but that info has since left my brainbox and somehow (or maybe even due to that) it still cracked me up really damn good.

And maybe it's just me, but for me I co-sign Danny's recommendation of You Talking U2 To Me? but it's worth saying in this case a clip doesn't really represent the charm of that show too well because it's a show which relies on the build-up of the goofy-ass vibe between Scott and Scott to really have those high points land.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote