View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Skyler
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

That was a good debate on weed, I found myself going back and forth on what I believed. I think the fact that pot is less harmful than alcohol causes people to be much more willing at accept it as a form of escapism. That's what I feel concerned about when people use it too often. I don't personally know Danny and don't want to pretend I'm fully aware of what's happening inside his head, but I don't have to make too many mental hurdles to believe that he could be smoking for reasons such as getting out of his own head. I would be concerned with any of my friends using a substance in that way, reguardless of it being weed or alcohol or anything.

I really hope this made sense, and I'm very much not trying to sound judgmental, and don't think I know what's better for Danny than Danny.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote