View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
ImStillToni
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
And I know you're not calling MNIK a bad show. It's the best show ever did. That's how we do it over here.

1) I know I'm not the only person who always sing-says "it's the best show ever did. That's how we do it over here" everytime that shit is typed here or said on a show. It makes me giggle and smile like a dumbass, but I can't help it.

2) How can one even compare an illegal drug to a legal substance like alcohol? Or an employer partaking in an illegal substance on the clock AND in the workplace with an employee? OR HAVING THESE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES TAKE PLACE ON CAMERA?!? Well fuck me, I'm with Keith on this. I wasn't even a fan when I would spark up in chat and the see a screenshot on Facebook, yet to just publicly advertise illegality after illegality on a show that can be accessed why anyone anywhere without a login seems crazy to me.

3) as much as I smoke, the pothead in me even knows this argument is not equal at all and it sounds like Chemda is spouting straw man after straw man in attempt to prove Keith wrong

4) yup. I'm a bitch. "Fuck you Toni!" I got it Chemda
Tattoo #146, put some respect on my name!
#FuckToni, Show 1992: Comedy Outlaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote