View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
J. Canines

HIGH: Watching the preview video and seeing that Danny has grown his beard out again. Congrats Danny. You now look older than 12. Again.

LOW: Trying to hear Caity due to her inability to speak into a fucking microphone. It's amazing that someone who produces a tv show doesn't know how that affects the sound quality.

I'm going to take my cunty attitude a step further and also say that I hate people like Caity who spell their name all fucking weird, as if it somehow enhances it. It does not. It's fucking ridiculous. Your stupid parents named you Katie. That is the correct spelling. Everyone knows this, (with the exception being Katie, her awful parents, and perhaps a few dim-witted assholes in California who named their daughter Piper. As if that's a clever alternative to the horrifically-common, nails on a chalkboard, all American level of boring: Katie. Fuck that name and anyone who has that name.

Otherwise, great ep and I hope that Katie finds the time not to be over-eating, stuffing her fat fucking face, and on the show again.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote