View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
J. Canines

Someone Please Wake Myka

Ho-lee-shit. WTF is up with Myka and did she fall directly on her head recently.

The jewelry guy is clearly a total piece of shit. I can't believe Myka is defending him and falling for his obvious bullshit.

In reference to the jewelry shop gal commenting, "Oh, I remember you from last month, is this the girlfriend?" Myka said, "Hey, if you work at a jewelry shop; keep your mouth shut."

Hey Myka, maybe you should keep your mouth shut and listen to what is either being implied or said directly, by this person. She is either MAKING A POINT OF LETTING YOU KNOW he was in there just weeks before, buying jewelry for some other fool, (she probably can't stand him and can smell the pathetic on him - due to not being in his spell/ he prolly hit on her a few times as well) OR she was so confident that no self respecting man would be in last month, BUYING JEWELRY, (which no sane man does unless he's in a serious relationship/ certainly not TWICE to TWO different woman, (unless of course he's Tony Soprano buying the 'lucky horseshoe' pendent for one of his conquests) ....fuck. Lost my train of thought.

Anyways.

The jewelry shop lady was giving you information. Doesn't matter if it was intended or random. She let you know this guy is either a scumbag, OR WORSE: so fucking codependent and weak, that he cannot be alone for one minute. He's literally chasing women around. Throwing gifts of jewelry and crying. "Someone please love me!"

Ugh. It's fucking gross and Myka deserves better.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote