View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
iheartnihilism

Myq mentioned having a bad trip and that residue showing up in future trips. I once accidentally took a huge amount of acid (was on acid, bagging acid with my bare hands, started tripping and felt the need to obsessively rub my teeth with my fingers while still bagging sheets of acid) and I thought i wasn't going to come back. Tripped a few times after that and each time id have a few hours where I felt like I felt that night and I never did acid again cause I figured there's always be a bit of that old trip in any new ones.

I agree with myq completely about exs. Ive stayed friends with the majority of my exes. It takes a few months for feelings and injured parties to get over it and then you can come back to being friends because you liked this person enough to fuck and be in a relationship with, you should like them enough to be friends as well. Sure people grow apart, and some exs you shouldn't be friends with (like you,shouldn't have dated them) but for the most part my exes have been good people, so once feelings are done, who cares?

The tape seller supposedly got $250,000 from TMZ. That's a tough call, for that much money you'd hope you could somehow get away with it.

Finally, "I woulda came out with half a log sticking out!" made me lose my shit on my very packed morning commute bus. Thank you.