View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 03:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Larion
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kelly is dope (that's Black for I like her). Never can get enough of this woman. To back up what was said earlier, fuck losing weight. Nope. I've seen the skinnier pictures and the recent ones and I'll take modern day Kelly over slim Kelly. Honestly from the older pic I didn't even find her attractive. And before you racist fucks make this about me Black and liking big butts and not being able to lie about it allow me to say 1. That is true & 2. The other woman whom I find extremely attractive from the KATG world is Amy Ledderman who is in no way thick, curvy, phat up or any other cool word the kids are using these days. Some people just carry weight different than others and for them their optimal look is a heavier one. I for one lost a bunch of weight years ago and looking back I hate how I looked. I got a big fucking head and I looked like a lollipop at 190. I was all the way up to 330 before I lost that weight and I am around 270 now; my best weight is around 240-250 for what I see as my optimal look. I just wasn't born to be skinny and maybe neither is Kelly. And no I'm not one of these people who think "big is beautiful" on some I really hate myself but since I'm not going to do anything about changing it I'll just pretend to love all this blubber shit, I've just been on both sides of the scale and know which way I felt like I looked best. I work out regularly and TRY to watch what I eat but I could do better. I consciously clean up my eating to drop weight when I know it's getting a little out of hand to temper just being fat and sloppy and I can shop out of the KATG store and most retail stores for clothing and as long as I stay in that range I'm ok with myself. Bottom line after making that all about me is I'd definitely bone Kelly not because I HAD to but because I'd want to.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote