Thread: 82: RIP Danny?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

As soon as Danny asked Keith the proudness question I knew the hilariousness was about to be taken up a notch (above even the top notch, since this show is always on the toppest of notches) but I didn't expect it to go up five whole notches. For that whole bit it was like someone took a voodoo doll of my face and pulled a big ol' continuous goofy-ass grin across it. I couldn't stop smiling if I tried. My cheeks were cramping. As the great John 'Mellencamp' Cougar once wrote, "It hurt so good ... come on TTSWD you make it hurt so good." (Oh, free quote idea for next episode Danny ... you're welcome.)

Speaking of "so good", I'm with you on many things Danny 'Danny The Hatch Hatch' Hatch, but the extent to which Dr Megaphone is no longer welcome in the lives of this listener is not one of them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote