View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Scumhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
Whoever voted yes

We would like to hear that story
I'm one of the 2 (thus far).

These sorts of stories are better told verbally rather than textually, but to summarise:

1) sort of hit a couple of cunts jogging. I pulled out of a driveway, didn't see them and they ran into my front quarter panel, so technically I didn't really hit them; although Mr Cunty did punch my car several times while Mrs Cunty screamed abuse. And no, I am not Ray DeVito.

2) Opened my door into a cyclist. Fortunately for my car, he wasn't going very fast. Fortunately for me, he wasn't very big.

3) Many other vehicle vs vehicle accidents, including one where I was driving a car towing a trailer with another car on it. Wildly misjudged braking distance, slammed both feet on the brake pedal (pre-ABS car, lucky me) locked up all 4 and slid towards the arse of the stopped car ahead of me. At the last minute, rather than go nose first into the car, I flicked the wheel so the passenger door smashed into the stopped car instead. Mate in that seat screamed like a bitch and almost jumped into my lap Pussy.