View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 06:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Scumhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
Scumhook, you sound like an absolutely terrible driver.
That's probably due to me being one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by campy View Post
I recommend that ALL drivers spend time as pedestrians and cyclists.
Fuck that shit. If you're on the road, you give way to things that are bigger than you. These cuntbags on bikes want the same "rights" as motorists, but then they blaze through red lights when it suits them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillToni View Post
A bike messenger hit MY car around 8th Ave, does that count?
It does if you derived enjoyment from seeing the arsehole go head over fucking heels,

Quote:
Scummy, as soon as I told MrToni "hey my homie hit a few people on bikes" he just started rolling and yelled "that bike messenger yo!" To this day I have never seen both a bike and its rider hit a perfect 180 angle so for a brief second, they were both perpendicular to the car door.

I've been on the receiving end too. I was riding a barely-registered dirt bike on the road at night, approached an intersection where there was a car in both the left & right lane (2 lane, X intersection). These cars were turning left & right respectively, so Scummy the genius decides to scream through between them.

Trouble was, the car coming the other way couldn't see me, and commences his right turn (equivalent to left turn for yanks etc).

He sees me at the last minute and stops mid-intersection. I see him. I'm fucked. Don't know how fast i'm going because my speedo doesn't work. Slam on the front brake to get the nose down, and i remember jumping just as it hit.

As I flew through the air, I felt myself cartwheeling and thinking, "Well fuck, this is gonna hurt when I land".

I land, hear the crunch as my helmet hits the road, and I tumble for a bit until I come to a stop. Lie there for a second or two, and realise I'm not dead.

Get up, and start walking back to the intersection. Jeans are in tatters with a bit of road rash on the legs, but other than that, Scummy skates again.

One of the witnesses, said "Mate, someone's looking after you". Maybe he was right, cos I'm still here.

Quote:
My husband opened the door and had the door open way before the cyclist rode into it, so that fucker hit me imo. Scummy...did the door really hit the cyclist or did the cyclist ride into the door like a big dummy?
In my case, the two wheeled cunt rode into my door. I opened it without looking, but I still blame him.