View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Emelath

Class...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo mcgee View Post
One thing to clear up because I was too embarrassed to admit earlier on the show, or ever, was that it wasn't $3,000 I lent her. It was $6,000. I'd never told anyone because I felt like a complete chump. How do you admit to people that your alleged best friend swindled you over time for 6 grand? But Keith is right. I shouldn't let what she did make me feel bad anymore. She's the one in the wrong, not me. I just got taken by someone who I thought was a friend.

Keith, thanks so much for having me on the show. It was so great to get all of that off my chest. I've felt lighter and so much better all afternoon.

Thanks!

Pretty sure we have enough people to start a support group now. I wonder how many other people she screwed over.

Aldo,

She got 2 drinks out of me one night when we met up. Keep in mind I was un employed at the time and had just moved here. She then deleted me off her facebook page. Oh and shortly after about a month after I got a text asking for money.

Classy

You however are a class act and a genuinely good guy I'm sorry she did this to you.

Ellen

Last edited by Emelath; 05-30-2014 at 12:46 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote